Friday, August 15, 2008

The start of this thing

So I have decided to make a blog to get my thoughts out and let anyone who is interested read them. I think there (at one time) might have been a group of people that might have wanted to read it.

I think I have been going through the craziest time of my life. Turbulent change, uncertainty, role-shift, spiritual searching and reformation, you name it and I think I have been probably experiencing it.

I will do this first post about me. Like I said I am changing and adapting to new life. Sometimes lighter, sometimes darker. I am learning to find out what my opinion of myself is at any point in time, what God's opinion of me is, and what others' opinions on Matt are. In the midst, I am trying to place importance on one or more or all of those.

Hopefully this writing will help me to be more aware of who I really am and move me towards who I am supposed to be.

-matt

No comments: